QHSE – Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
Our corporate policy in terms of Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment is intended to supply our partners and customers with the best product and service, reduce environmental impact to a minimum, and create a safe and healthy working environment for our workers.
The items of fundamental importance in defining the QHSE policy of our group are listed here below:
- efficient coordination of production activities on the sites to guarantee the same quality level for the performance of products and services
- the continuous development and utilization of advanced technologies and techniques to obtain more and more efficient products in all sectors of application
- compliance with regulations and certifications
- the progressive reduction of polluting emissions
- the training of the whole personnel scheduled at regular intervals
- the regular update of the technical and safety documentation
The certifications by the most important bodies recognized worldwide are just an example of our great care for quality, environment, health, and safety.
RESPONSIBLE CARE PROGRAM
We have decided to join this program worldwide, promoting the Sustainable Development of the Chemical Industry based on the essential values of Safety, Health and Environmental Sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility, more in general.