The basic elements set out in the Quality Policy are:
- set out and adhere to the Quality Policy system in compliance with norm UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, to grant Customers requirements in the long terms;
- cut out any non-conformity before shipping to Customers;
- progressively reduce non-conformity products manufactured over one year time, by committing all concerned personnel;
- periodically up-date technical and safety products information and their release to all concerned personnel;
- coordinate production of all Sites of the Group so to offer same level of quality in terms of product performance and services rendered;
- develop progressive advanced innovations for products and extend it to all BU;
- enable and practice formal changes into the Group Organization so to keep up with Customers
- allocate ongoing training of our personnel from each segment of the company to increase our competitiveness;
- integrate the Quality Policy with the Safety/Environment System.
These basic elements are in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001 (Quality management system- Requirements and guidance for use) guidance. Bozzetto Group quality program will include corporate certification as future task.